This week is full of some amazing music that will make you dance, jump around, and maybe even shed a tear or two.
The incredible Kat will be presenting a segment on K-Pop covers from K-Pop artists, in a super special with songs from the likes of BTS and EXO.
Valentine’s Day was not too long ago, and in celebration, the gorgeous Ghassani will be playing some fun, sugary, cutesy tunes, featuring the girls from Orange Caramel, AOA’s subunit Cream and the beautiful girls from Lovelyz! In contrast to this, Ana will present to you some real heartbreakers and tear-jerkers, including hit-songs from JYJ and 2NE1.
To round off the show, our Jocelle is putting the spotlight on the incredibly talented Lara Veronin in a triple play that you will not want to miss out on!
* Red Velvet – Dumb Dumb
* BTS – Perfect Man (Originally performed by SHINHWA)
* LEDApple – Sherlock (Originally performed by SHINee)
* EXO – Mirotic (Original performed by TVXQ) and Sorry Sorry (Originally performed by Super Junior)
* Perfume – Spending All My Time
* AOA Cream – I’m Jelly Baby
* Lovelyz – Candy Jelly Love
* Orange Caramel – Abing Abing
* Taemin – ACE
* JYJ – In Heaven
* 2NE1 – Missing You
* Julie Anne San Jose – Not Impressed (feat. Nitty Scott)
* Lara Veronin – Sunshine
* Lara Veronin- Rain Medley (雨天rain(Stefanie sun)+聽見下雨的聲音(the sound of rain Queen wei)+下雨天(rainy day lara veronin))
* Lara Veronin – Darling
Producer February 18th, 2016
Posted In: New Episodes
Tags: Hello Asia! Radio